Covid-19 Related Information
Documents relating to the Coronavirus and our school response and preparations:
The Covid Catch-up premium is being given to schools to fund for specific activities which will help pupils catch up on missed education during the school closure period during lockdown.
Support for Children and Families
- Coronavirus Social Story – share with children regularly to ease their worries and anxieties.
- Coronavirus Child Friendly Booklet – easy to understand information and activities to complete with your child.
- YouTube: Social Distancing – a simple video showing the importance of social distancing for children and young adults.
- Free eBook: Everybody Worries by Jon Burgerman – in this bright and friendly picture book, children learn that it’s okay to worry about coronavirus. Fun rhyming couplets keep the tone gentle and supportive, and you will find plenty of ideas for dealing with coronavirus in a positive way. The book offers your child the reassuring message that this crisis will pass, we are there for them, and we will get through this together.
- Mind: Coronavirus – information linked to your wellbeing.
- Young Minds – talking to your child about coronavirus.